Senior Executive / Executive, Advocacy & Strategic Communications
Permanent, Full Time / Executive / 3 years exp
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apt in media relations, handles media liaison.
- Assists team lead in conducting publicity campaigns to promote awareness of S3 services to target audiences.
- Plan, organise and implement occasional events at S3. Supports in events management (e.g: fundraisers, public education events, visits, forums and CSR events).
- Conceptualises and liaises on the revamp and maintenance of S3’s new website. Manages maintenance of the organisation’s website.
- Assists in preparation of publications annual reports and other corporate collaterals.
- Develop clear and compelling messages and materials (e.g: corporate brochure, donor kit) to Community Partners, Donors, volunteers, and other key external audiences and implement them through different media and medium.
- Assist in the updates of social media accounts and digital platforms of S3.
- Research and collects information and data on stroke for content and communications strategy.
- Creates online marketing campaigns through captivating social media video storytelling, copywriting, and quality digital media content creation to support S3’s public education efforts.
- Designs and disseminates dynamic edms push mail to various stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Secure quotations and coordinate with vendors to support communications and community engagement activities.
- Degree in Communications or related field and minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with website design, content management systems (e.g: Wordpress) and search engine optimization principles
- At least 2 years of experience in a events management/communications or creative-related role. Prior experience in a PR/creative agency will be an advantage
- Able to shoot, edit and create captivating video, digital media, photos for digital stories
- Savvy in digital marketing and social media marketing strategies for social campaigns
- Savvy in email marketing software experience (e.g: Mailchimp)
- Has strong writing, proofreading, layout, and design skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills, work well with others
- Able to multi-task, has excellent organization, planning, project, and time management skills
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other visual design tools is an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: