Senior Executive (Community Health & Outreach)
Permanent, Full Time / Senior Executive / 3 years exp
Roles & Responsibilities
Stroke Support Station (S3) is an innovative and growing charity in Singapore that supports stroke survivors and caregivers in their post stroke care management when they return to the community.
S3 is supported by dedicated volunteers who provide service-based, skill-based and event-based volunteering services in the charity to stroke survivors as they embark on the journey towards recovery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct outreach activities to seniors living within S3’s Boon Lay service cluster as part of our Eldercare Centre role
- Reaching out to all assigned seniors in the service cluster
- Monitoring and tracking senior’s wellbeing and participation
- Conducting regular visits to frail and homebound seniors
- Planning and coordinating activities for the seniors with internal and external stakeholders.
- Generating and maintaining reports
- Liaise with Community Stakeholders, organize and conduct outreach activities including corporate talks, wellness programmes, events, and workshops.
- Recruit and work closely with volunteers for the outreach and programme activities
- Support the volunteer management team in all aspects as needed
- Update the Volunteer Management System database and generate reports as needed.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to co-ordinate activities for the seniors and recruit seniors to participate.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in social science or relevant discipline
- English and at least one local language (Mandarin, Chinese Dialects, Tamil or Malay)
- Preferably at least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position in VWO in a community setting or Healthcare industry.
- Friendly and outgoing person who likes to interact with people.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team, proactive and resourceful.
- Excellent project management and events coordination skills.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office skills
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.