Executive / Senior Executive, Wellness Programme
Permanent, Full Time / Executive / 3 years exp
Roles & Responsibilities
S3 aims to provide the best quality of post-stroke care in the community. The incumbent will play a key role in leading the development, evaluation and implementation of S3’s signature Wellness Programme.
Duties and Responsibilities
Programme Management and Implementation
- Plan and coordinate the schedule of both on-site and virtual Wellness sessions
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding of wellness clients and caregivers
- Observe and provide support to ensure safety and well-being of the clients and caregivers during sessions
- Train and guide volunteers in implementing programmes as needed
Programme Development and Evaluation
- Develop wellness activities to improve clients’ health, and socio-emotional well being.
- Evaluate programme efficacy and recommend areas of improvements
Manage Service Providers and other stakeholders
- Manage communication with and build positive relations within the team and external stakeholders
- Source and liaise with service providers on services for clients and caregivers
- Acts as the point of contact for clients and caregivers to provide advice, problem solve and facilitate the resolution of any issues
- Assist with programme effectiveness surveys, and analyse the results
- Prepare reports
- Prepare and set up equipment or logistics for activities
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity preferably from a Non-Profit Organization sector or in the Healthcare industry.
- Independent, resourceful, analytical, organized, and dependable.
- IT savvy with proficiency in Google and MS Office to host virtual activities session over Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to commute between our two centres, Enabling Village and Jurong Point Shopping Centre (MRT accessible).
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: