Permanent, Full Time / Executive / 3 years exp
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent plays an important role in the Programmes Team. He or she will work alongside the Rehabilitation team to conduct therapy programmes for stroke survivors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments for clients during admission and periodic reviews
- Provide individual and group interventions for clients
- Participate in case discussion with care team
- Assist in the development and review of rehabilitation and wellness programmes for clients
- Training and supervision of therapy assistants
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in healthcare sector, with preferably 2 years in step down care outpatient settings
- Full registration with Allied Health Professions Council.
- A valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED.
- Must have an interest to work with elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Patience and gentle disposition with empathy and strong listening skills.
- Able to converse in English and at least one other local language is preferred.
- Candidate must be willing to commute between our 2 centres (Lengkok Bahru and Jurong Point Shopping Centre). MRT accessible.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: