Permanent, Full Time / Professional / 2 year exp
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Network and collaborate with external agencies and services for resources to support clients
- Connect with stroke survivors and caregivers pre-discharge and immediately after discharge through outreach in Hospitals and ILTC settings
- Facilitate clients discharge, transfer and continuity of care following discharge
- Conduct assessment for clients during admission and periodic reviews
- Implement and provide intervention for clients on case plans
- Participate in case discussion with the care team
- Ensure a smooth assessment and admission process for new referrals
- Conduct financial assessment, advice client on admission process, estimated service costs and payment methods. Assist client and caregiver to apply for financial assistance when necessary
- Maintain proper documentation for case management and audit purposes
- Liaise closely with caregivers on incidents
- Assist clients to adjust to their rehab setting
- Coordinate client discharge and transfer to other referral sources
- Any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the healthcare or community care sector.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have an interest to work with the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- Patience and gentle disposition with empathy and strong listening skills
- Exhibits positive mindset and maturity to cope with changes in a dynamic environment
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.