Senior / Therapy Assistant
Permanent, Full Time / Junior Executive / 1 year exp
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent plays an important role in the Programmes Team in assisting to carry out wellness and rehabilitation programmes to the clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out prescribed therapeutic exercises and activities as instructed by therapist
- Render physical assistance to therapist during therapy sessions
- Prepare client for rehabilitation and other activities
- Prepare gym and set up equipment or logistics for therapy and programme activities
- Conduct group exercises and activities.
- Assist in development of new programmes.
- Assist with infection control and volunteer’s compliance to procedures.
- Assist with outreach programs to enrol new clients or volunteers.
- Assist with social and recreational activities for clients
- Responsible for housekeeping at the centre and safety of the activity areas
- Prepare document, retrieve, and file patients’ records.
- Maintain inventory of equipment
- Perform basic data entry
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor
- GCE ‘O’ or ‘N’ levels, together with Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Therapy Support) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experiences in similar position in healthcare sector
- Must have an interest to work with elderly and persons with disabilities.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Patient, gentle disposition with empathy and strong listening skills
- Able to converse in English and at least one other local language is preferred.
- Candidates must be willing to commute between our 2 centres (Lengkok Bahru and Jurong Point Shopping Centre). MRT accessible.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume stating your current and expected salary to: